4.27.2013

Human Figure Studies I: The two hours session

Drawing. That was the core of my studies during my four years of studing my career in Fine Arts, all the knowledge about the human figure and its anatomy. Sometimes, specially in the requirements of different jobs I am applying for, I am asked for my artistic background. I had a lot of studies of my earlier days as an artist and I have decided to prepare a sequence of different collages of a lot of single drawings all of them put togehter.

My most common duty as a student was the 2-3 hour session with real models  drawing in a 100x70cm paper with charcoal and other dry techniques. The goal was making the composition fit in the space catching at the same time the proportion, perspective, intention movement and anatomy details. All the figures in this composition were done following these requirements, in single papers in different mornings each one.





No comments: